Handouts from conference presentations are available HERE.
- Paul Schmitz, Everyone Leads
- Donna Murray Brown, President, Michigan Non Profit Association
- James K. Havemen and Lynda Zeller, Michigan Department of Community Health
- Robert "Bobby" Silverstein National Disability Policy Expert
- Pete Hathaway, CARF International
- Ed Rodgers, Director, Michigan Bureau of Services for Blind Persons
- Sue Howell, Director, Michigan Rehabilitation Services
- Anne White, Harvard Kennedy School, Social Impact Bonds Lab
- Robert Stone, Chair, Labor and Employment Law, Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge
- Sandi Jones, Partner, Muchmore-Harrington-Smalley
Topics to be presented and/or discussed include:
The State of the Non Profit Sector
Building Leadership from the Community Up;
Washington and Michigan politics, policies and disability issues;
Updates from the Bureau of Servces for Blind Persons and MRS;
Social Impact Bonds;
Source America/Abilty One Update;
Fall Election Preview
IGNITE MARO: member innovations;
Ask the labor attorney;
Leadership Academy Graduation
To download a conference schedule, click HERE.
Conference registration fee for MARO Members: $295, Non-members: $440
Bring an emerging leader at a special discounted rate of $245*
(Registration Rates go up after May 20)
*Emerging leaders are those individuals in your organization who have the desire and ambition to move into senior leadership positions. It is important to all of us - especially as the number of executives approaching retirement age swells - that emerging leaders have the encouragement, support and mentoring they need to progress quickly up the career ladder. To qualify for this discount, there must be at least one full-price registration.
Does not apply to Associate Members or to previous "emerging leader" attendees.
Registration fee includes entrance to all sessions, handouts, 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, refreshment breaks, hospitality suite on Wednesday night, wine tasting reception, banquet and sunset desserts and specialty coffees at the Top of the Park on Thursday. Registration deadline is Friday, May 31. No refunds after May 31, substitutions are permitted. Cancellations are subject to a $25 processing fee.
Hotel Rooms at the Park Place Hotel are SOLD OUT!
The conference begins at 1:15 p.m. on Wednesday, June 4 and adjourns at noon on Friday, June 6.
MARO is using PayPal™ to process credit card registrations.
You do not need a PayPal™ account to pay with a credit card.
To Register on line with a credit card, click HERE.
To download a registration form to register by check or purchase order, click HERE.